If you are not crazy about juicing and consider it a messy and tedious endeavor, please don’t let that stop you from the process. Juicing can be relatively easy, especially if you use a top-rated citrus juicer and/or squeezer.
Handheld juicers are great for small jobs. In order to reduce hand fatigue, shop for one that has great pressing power and is comfortable to use. Another important trait is that it should be easy to clean!
Top picks for Handheld Juicers:
- Produces 20% more juice than conventional handheld citrus juicers
- Innovative dual-gear mechanism increases pressing power to reduce hand fatigue
- Stainless steel construction ensures a long lifetime of use
- Squeezes lemons, limes, and other small citrus fruits
- Superior strength for professional squeezing
- Ergonomic design, keeping your grip strong and steady
- Stainless steel perfection
- Easy to wash
- Easy, effortless juicing – for lemons, citrus and limes
- Professional and jumbo size
- Great durability, and dishwasher safe
- Very easy to use
If I am making a big batch of Southern Lemonade, then I prefer to make the juicing job a little easier by using an electronic juicer. An added bonus is that some models also juice a variety of citrus – from lemons to grapefruits. Having one machine (versus a different one for each citrus) is beneficial, and also a space-saving option when cupboard or counter space is limited.
Top picks for Electric Juicers:
- Produces juice very quickly
- Starts and stops with a single touch
- Juice flows right into your glass
- With only three parts to clean, it rinses clean in seconds
- Juice any kind of citrus fruit you want – from limes, to oranges, to grapefruits
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings
- Extra-long spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- Brushed stainless steel design
- Juices all citrus
- Simple to use
- Easy to clean
Now that you know what types of tools work best for juicing, you might find this post of How to Store Lemons helpful. Happy Juicing!