This Greek Pasta Salad Recipe was adapted from the June 2013 issue of All You magazine. (They feature easy and inexpensive meals; a great magazine to have.)
This salad tastes superb at room temperature. It is ideal for those hot summer months or a potluck – and it does not cost that much to make. It makes for a beautiful presentation (such as in this Fostoria American bowl) and tastes delicious!
This recipe was adapted from the June 2013 issue of All You magazine.
- 12 oz spiral pasta
- 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled and halved lengthwise - then sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Combine beans, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, olives, herbs, oil, and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta; add to bowl and toss. Let stand for 10 minutes for pasta to cool and for flavors to mix.
- Stir in feta cheese, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Can be refrigerated up to one day.